There are many types of self catering accommodation available for holidays in Victoria, but very few types come close to that of a new caravan. This article takes a look at five of the main reasons that static caravans are an ideal choice of accommodation for your next self catering holiday.
The Best Best 19′ Caravan With Shower And Toilet in Victoria
- Pet Friendly If you have a dog then you will no doubt be aware of the high cost of putting your furry friend away in kennels whilst you go on holiday. It is not just the financial cost thought it is also the emotional cost of being separated from your pets. You will find that many static ‘vans that are available to hire will allow one or two pets to stay in them. There is frequently a charge for this but more often than not it is significantly less than kennel fees.
- Choice of Locations Caravan parks are situated all across the Victoria and as such you a sure to find a holiday park in the area that you want to visit. If you want to just escape for a weekend away there is bound to be a good selection of parks within a 50 mile radius of your home. From beachside caravans to caravans hidden in valleys there is certainly a holiday park to cater for everyone.
On Site Caravans in Australia - Ten Steps to Follow Before Buying One
We will start with the definition of caravan. A caravan is a group of travelers or merchants banded together and organized for joint support and protection while traveling through unsettled or unfriendly country. Caravan trade, however, is associated with the history of the Middle East as far back as the records of ancient civilizations extend. The caravan trade was very well developed before the idea of sea commerce was ever considered.
The history of the caravan trades people has shown how well organized these groups of people were. The caravans crossed great distances across the unsettled desert trails, with little or no protection from the local governments.
So hop in your Dodge Caravan and go for a ride. How much merchandise can you fit into it? Gather up some friends that have a Dodge Caravan and you could be caravan (a group of travelers on a journey).
How To Buy A Second Hand Caravan
As a used caravan is a very confined space, travels with your family can quickly become unpleasant when you are forced to live with a bad smell. There are three main causes of bad odors in caravans - wastewater, a malfunctioning toilet, or damp - and you may be pleased to learn that it is possible to remove these smells and enjoy your holiday once more.
- Wastewater: There are a number of ways to remove these odors, the most popular being to add de-odorizing tablets to the wastewater tank where they dissolve. Rinsing the tank at least once a year and plugging the sinks during transit will also help to lessen odors.
- Malfunctioning toilet: Odors can often leach out of the toilet of your used caravan is the cassette has cracks or leaks, so make sure it is in good condition. You should also empty your cassette well before it reaches full capacity to lessen the chances of bad smells.
- Damp: When your caravan does not take to winter too well, the damp odors that ensue can be difficult to remove. The only way to stop this sort of bad smell is to find the source of the dampness (poor ventilation, for example) and repair it as soon as possible.
If your used caravan is experiencing a bad odor of some kind, the first step to fixing it is determining what has caused the smell. Whilst damp is easy to determine from the other two, you may have to do some inspecting to get an idea of whether your bad caravan odor has been caused be wastewater or by a malfunctioning toilet (of course, if you don't have a toilet the answer is simple).