There are many types of self catering accommodation available for holidays in Victoria, but very few types come close to that of a new caravan. This article takes a look at five of the main reasons that static caravans are an ideal choice of accommodation for your next self catering holiday.
The Best Better Built 18ft Caravan With Ensuite For Sale in Glen Waverly, Victoria
- Pet Friendly If you have a dog then you will no doubt be aware of the high cost of putting your furry friend away in kennels whilst you go on holiday. It is not just the financial cost thought it is also the emotional cost of being separated from your pets. You will find that many static ‘vans that are available to hire will allow one or two pets to stay in them. There is frequently a charge for this but more often than not it is significantly less than kennel fees.
- Choice of Locations Caravan parks are situated all across the Victoria and as such you a sure to find a holiday park in the area that you want to visit. If you want to just escape for a weekend away there is bound to be a good selection of parks within a 50 mile radius of your home. From beachside caravans to caravans hidden in valleys there is certainly a holiday park to cater for everyone.
Decorating the Interior of Your Caravan Or Motorhome
As a used caravan is a very confined space, travels with your family can quickly become unpleasant when you are forced to live with a bad smell. There are three main causes of bad odors in caravans - wastewater, a malfunctioning toilet, or damp - and you may be pleased to learn that it is possible to remove these smells and enjoy your holiday once more.
- Wastewater: There are a number of ways to remove these odors, the most popular being to add de-odorizing tablets to the wastewater tank where they dissolve. Rinsing the tank at least once a year and plugging the sinks during transit will also help to lessen odors.
- Malfunctioning toilet: Odors can often leach out of the toilet of your used caravan is the cassette has cracks or leaks, so make sure it is in good condition. You should also empty your cassette well before it reaches full capacity to lessen the chances of bad smells.
- Damp: When your caravan does not take to winter too well, the damp odors that ensue can be difficult to remove. The only way to stop this sort of bad smell is to find the source of the dampness (poor ventilation, for example) and repair it as soon as possible.
If your used caravan is experiencing a bad odor of some kind, the first step to fixing it is determining what has caused the smell. Whilst damp is easy to determine from the other two, you may have to do some inspecting to get an idea of whether your bad caravan odor has been caused be wastewater or by a malfunctioning toilet (of course, if you don't have a toilet the answer is simple).
RV, Motorhome And Caravan Window Condensation - How To Prevent And Get Rid Of Misty Windows
With so many Caravan Movers on the market right now, it can be a minefield when trying to decide what make and model to choose from.
There are a number of different manufacturers of caravan motor movers all stating that their particular models are the best on the market, but in reality they all really have the same function, which is to move your caravan for you. There are plenty of models to choose from which can cater for all your needs.
You will find caravan movers that are powerful enough to move double axle caravans weighing anything up to 2500kg and less powerful version that are suitable for moving single axle caravans weighing a great deal less. Most caravan movers now also come with a remote control, which makes moving your caravan not only easier but much safer too.
The majority of modern caravan motor movers all include some form of smooth stop and start to stop your caravan pitching forward or backwards. They function well on pretty much all types of surfaces even grit, snow, loose gravel and even muddy grass you might find on your caravan site, so you should never find yourself in a situation were you can not move your caravan. They have the power to pull your caravan up slopes and take them back down hills equally as safe.
Prices tend to vary depending on specification, however you are likely to get what you pay for. Some of the German manufactured caravan movers carry a higher price tag than most, but there build quality and reliability are second to none, and will generally last the lifetime of the caravan itself. Most also now come with 5-year warranties as standard for piece of mind. Caravan movers are constantly evolving with many new models appearing all the time. To find out more about particular models you can visit dealers or even go to caravan events where you will be able to see them operating live.